Hardrigg Hall Glamping Pods
The pods sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 16 making them ideal for families but also when travelling as a couple. With a double bed, sofa bed and en-suite bathroom, the kitchen is also fully equipped so all you need to bring is food and drinks and enjoy your holiday or short break at Hardrigg Hall! Your own private decking area with seating means you can enjoy the magnificent views.
Located on Historic Hardrigg Hall Farm on the edge of the Lake District National Park in Cumbria. Within easy reach of Penrith, M6, Caldbeck, Ullswater, Keswick and Carlisle.
- Prices from £90 per night
- Pods accommodate 2 Adults + 2 Children. (max. 4 people)
- Check in from 3pm to 6pm.
Any late arrivals must be pre-arranged
- Check out by 10am
- We are unable to accept pets, as we are a working farm
- Strictly no smoking allowed.
What is included:
- A double bed with duvet and cover, pillows and pillowcases.
- A double sofa bed including 2 sleeping bags for 2 children (advisable up to the age of 16).
- En-suite shower room with hand basin and toilet including bath and hand towels.
- Electric 2-ring hob
- Fridge - Microwave - Toaster - Kettle
- Crockery and cooking utensils
- Tea towels
- Freeview TV
- Bluetooth stereo system to connect to your phone to play your own music
- Outdoor seating
- Picnic table
- Charcoal BBQ
- Fire pit
- Please note - own BBQ/camping stove not allowed
- Car parking space for 1 car adjacent to pod
- Spectacular views
- Sorry, we are not dog or pet friendly as we are on a working farm
- We don't have W-Fi but 4g phone signal is good
- All you need is food, drinks and toiletries